About our staff
The Law Centre is focused on the delivery of a range of legal services. Those staff that provide the services directly are most visible to our clients.
The reception team
- Narinder Shergill, Penny Price, Linda Stafford.
Details of how to contact reception by telephone or in person are shown on the contact us page.
Solicitors and paralegals
The Law Centre employs solicitors and paralegals:
- Elayne Hill : Solicitor
- Ellen Williamson : Solicitor
- Robert Bircumshaw : Solicitor
- Emmett Maginn : Solicitor
- Narinder Samra : Solicitor
- Philip Monk : Solicitor
- John Hickey : Solicitor
- Jillian Sookram : Solicitor
- Lydia Nash : Solicitor
- Ravinder Bains : Solicitor
- Katherine King : Advisor
- Peter Burgher : Advisor
- Inger den Haan : Advisor
- Ajmal Rahimedad : Advisor
- Anne White : Advisor
- Davinder Johal : Advisor
- Joanne Ward : Advisor
- Danny Fearns : Advisor
- Wendy Sherwood : Advisor
- Lisa Brooks : Advisor
- Vicki Teece : Advisor
- Janet Gurney : Advisor
- David Beckett : Advisor
- Stephanie McConnell : Advisor
- Katie Fennell : Advisor
- Lisa Milbourn : Advisor
Details of the work that advisors and solicitors specialise in are highlighted in the relevant advice sections of this website.
Other members of staff at the Law Centre are equally vital to the delivery of a quality assured service.
The administration team
- Patricia Dowd : Casework and IT Supervisor
- Bridget Griffith : Typist/Administrator
- Jennie Bailey : Typist/Administrator
- Katarzyna Krasowska : Accounts Assistant
- Wendy Stanyon : Company Accountant
The Law Centre Director
The Director of the Law Centre is Sue Bent. The Director has responsibility for the effective strategic management, development and leadership of the Law Centre and overall responsibility for the legal services delivered by the Law Centre.
If you want to give the Director feedback about the services provided by the Law Centre please go to the feedback page. If you want to make a complaint to the Director about any aspect of the Law Centre please go to the complaints page.